Monaco Yacht Show, 27th - 30th September 2017
The Monaco Yacht Show (MYS) brings together professionals from the international luxury yachting sector; ship-builders and designers, equipment suppliers, brokers and service providers.
The only yacht show exclusively devoted to Superyachts of at least 24 meters in length, the show is not to be missed.
For the last 15 years Superyacht UK have organised a UK pavilion to collectively promote British Excellence.
The Superyacht UK Pavilion has a great location in Darse Sud with a large amount of traffic. Superyacht UK offer two options for exhibiting within the Superyacht UK Pavilion.
Exhibition Stand - SOLD OUT
Included in the stand package:
- Graphics printing
- Two UK electric sockets
- Front counter with logo and stool
- Logistical support
- Use of the SYUK meeting area with complimentary tea and coffee
- Involvement in the SYUK Drinks reception (Thursday 29th September 2016)
- Involvement in the pre and post press releases and social media
The lightwall on the Superyacht UK stand offers members an affordable way to exhibit at Monaco Yacht Show before taking their own stand.
Included in the lightwall co-exhibitor package:
- One light box displaying your company logo – dimensions: approx. 1m x 1m
- One brochure display on space below
- 2 Exhibitor passes
- 25 ‘one day’ passes for clients
- 1 Multipass (4 day pass for show)
- Entry in printed show guide, and online show guide
- Use of the Superyacht UK bar/meeting area which provides free coffee to SYUK members, and pavilion exhibitors
- Involvement in the Superyacht UK Pavilion drinks reception, to which clients and customers can be invited
Total - £2250 + VAT
For further details and prices please contact Johanna Sargeant - JSargeant@britishmarine.co.uk - 01784 223628