Making better informed business decisions is easy for Superyacht UK members with access to a wealth of industry data and insight.
Compiled by British Marine, the annual superyacht industry-specific trends research is complemented by other statistics and research including:
- KPIs - Key Performance Indicators for the leisure, superyacht & small commercial marine industry
- Marine Industry Trends - Bi-annual survey to determine current state of the industry
- Economic Benefits - of the UK boating Industry, coastal marinas & inland marinas
- Boat Production and Boat Park - unit numbers by size and type estimated in the UK
- Watersports Participation - adult participation in boating and water-based leisure activities and household boat ownership
- Sector specific projects - undertaken on behalf of SYUK on the superyacht market, MEEMA on inboard engines sales and TYHA on marinas
- International Markets - including ICOMIA global statistics book and Individual country reports
- Others - include post-event surveys for International Development, support for Government Relations campaigns
Market reports and survey results are available to members on the British Marine website.
Member companies can apply for a grant covering up to 50% of relevant training costs, subject to small business status and achievement of specified criteria.
Awards of 30% are normal for most successful companies and can be used for the British Marine Federation’s range of short courses. Details and application forms are available here.