Solent Refit Ltd
Hythe Marine Park
Shore RoadHYTHEHampshireSO45 6HEUnited Kingdom
T: 023 8084 1188F: W: www.solentrefit.comE: email@example.com
The Solent Refit superyacht facility was purpose built by the UK & US military as a shipyard and refit centre in the ‘50s. Since then it has undergone continuous upgrading making it one of the foremost marine facilities in the UK today.
Located in Southampton in the heart of the Solent within easy reach of main transport hubs and perfectly located with close access to three world-class marine training establishments including an on-site fire school for crew wishing to gain advancement in the yachting industry. The site benefits from a 1500 ton horizontal platform slipway which feeds 10,000 sq m of undercover working halls for the refit and repair of large luxury yachts with easy vessel movement achieved on a massive powered rail system.We have 14 full-service deep water berths in a secure environment. Our highly skilled workforce and specialists work with the yacht owners to provide a full service within controlled budgets and timeframe. Whether routine maintenance, waterside repairs or a full refit we offer expertise, quality and British craftsmanship all in one place.
• The UK’s comprehensive Superyacht refit facility
• Located in Southampton Water
• 14 full service large vessel deep water berths in a secure environment
• Highly skilled workforce of marine industry specialists
• 10,000 sq m of undercover working halls & waterside working areas
• Teams available for worldwide projects at vessels location
No news to display